KATO POLYCLAY™ LIQUID PEARL
Our Pearlescent liquid polymer is carefully crafted to enhance your projects with a classy pearlescent shimmer. Polymer clay in liquid form can be used to make "icings", coatings and glazes, grouting and sealer, adhesive, and more!
- Non-Toxic & Sulfur-free
- Cures Strong and FLEXIBLE!
- Can be cut with scissors to desired shapes
- Smooth consistency
- For permanent works of art that resist breaking and wear over time.
- Made in U.S.A.
Project ideas are not limited to:
- "Paint" jewelry edges and trims!
- As a glaze for a faux-ceramic look!
- Window clings and Sun catchers!
- Polymerize fabric and papers! *bake at low heat*
- Decorate ceramic planters and figurines, bake for an enamel-like finish without needing a kiln.
- Embellish your polymer works of art.
Due to the many variations in monitors and browsers, colors may appear slightly different on different computer screens.
*This is a limited trial run