KATO POLYCLAY™ was developed in collaboration with one of polymer clay's pioneer artists, Donna Kato! With other professional artists in mind, together, we've formulated a polymer clay that embodies the most desirable working properties possible.
- Cures Strong!
- Non-Toxic & Sulfur-free
- Smooth consistency
- Firm enough for details
- Easy to Mix!
- Makes any color imaginable! Highly-pigmented, pure colors formulated especially for color mixing
- Not too sticky
- Generous Mica Powders in Metallics
- For permanent works of art that resist breaking and wear over time.
- Available in 2 oz bars, 12.5 oz bars, 4 oz color sets , and 2 oz + 8 oz liquid.
- Made in U.S.A.
Project ideas are not limited to:
- Jewelry and bead-Making
- FX and Cosplay Accessories
- D.I.Y. furniture projects
- Miniture figurines
- Phone case decor
- Acrylic nail accents
- Projects that require strength and durability
Due to the many variations in monitors and browsers, colors may appear slightly different on different computer screens.