KATO POLYCLAY™ LIQUID GOLD is Mica-infused liquid gold goodness in a bottle, ready to give any project the "glow up" it deserves. It's polymer clay in liquid form that can be used to make "icings", coatings and glazes, grouting and sealer, adhesive, and more!
- Non-Toxic & Sulfur-free
- Cures Strong and FLEXIBLE!
- Can be cut with scissors to desired shapes
- Smooth consistency
- For permanent works of art that resist breaking and wear over time.
- Made in U.S.A.
Project ideas are not limited to:
- "Paint" jewelry edges and trims!
- As a glaze for a faux-ceramic look!
- Window clings and Sun catchers!
- Polymerize fabric and papers! *bake at low heat*
- Decorate ceramic planters and figurines, bake for an enamel-like finish without needing a kiln.
- Embellish your polymer works of art.
Due to the many variations in monitors and browsers, colors may appear slightly different on different computer screens.