From a small kid to your inner child, you're never too old to finger paint. Liven up school projects, decorate flower pots to get a kiln-free wet-shine, or create non-permanent, whimsical window displays from home base to storefront. The possibilities are endless with our non-toxic, water-based JAZZ GLOSS ™ Tempera Paints!
- Known as "Gloss for Air-drying Clay"
- Enamel-like finish
- Thick semi-paste consistency allows immediate use for easel+finger painting, printmaking
- Thin with water for free-flowing consistencies or for "watercolor" techniques
- Opaque, Fluorescent, Metallic
- Comes in 21 vibrant colors
- Available in 16 oz bottles
- Used in schools and camps across the US!
- Made in U.S.A.
Project ideas are not limited to:
- Decorate clay pots
- Popsicle stick picture frames
- Cardboard box makeshift "forts"
- Positive messages on windows
- Store-front window signs and art
- Mock-stained glass
- Backdrops for claymation
- School projects
- Color-mixing lessons
- Art therapy
Due to the many variations in monitors and browsers, colors may appear slightly different on different computer screens.